The Bureau of Space Management and Occupancy within the Department of Administration's Division of Facilities Management acts as the state's real estate manager. A full range of tenant representation services is provided to state agencies that are seeking to lease privately owned office or storage space.
The Bureau also manages the allocation of office space in state owned buildings.
The Bureau acts as a clearinghouse for rent administration and dispute resolution between tenant and landlord for all state occupied office facilities, whether owned or leased.
Specific services include:
- Short & Long Range Space Planning
- Real Estate Market Surveys
- Lease Negotiations & Procurement
- Construction Management (Tenant Improvements)
- ADA Accessibility Evaluations
- Space Auditing & Measurement
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations & Enforcement
- Lease Administration & Invoicing
- Dispute Resolution Services
- Real Estate Reports
Is there something you did not find on this list? Check the About Us Archives.
(+) External Link - Browser opens in a new window.